Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Shocking News

I NEVER dreamed that I would ever say this again . . . but it's true . . . I'm in love with Marty! And it's for real this time.

I've been watching Rock Star INXS. I'm totally addicted and I've never been a fan. It's the only thing I'm watching these days, in the reality genre anyway. Not even Canadian Idol is holding my interest . . . even Sexy Rexy can't compete with Marty. Goosebumps on top of my goosebumps when he performs . . . and suddenly the name "Marty" is all right again, doesn't leave any sort of bad taste in my mouth. Excellent!

Are you watching? Did you see him? Was he barefoot? He's just too cool for INXS if you ask me . . . he needs to hook up with Kurt's old crew and be the new Nirvana.

Mig is not bad either, sexy and Australian is kinda yummy . . . only Jordis stands a chance on the female side of things I think. JD isn't a very likeable person. He's a little too full of himself rock starry, even if he is our boy from Nova Scotia. Marty, Mig and Jordis . . . everyone else can go home in my opinon.

Mood: starting to come around . . . of course it IS bedtime . . . always late
Drinking: water
Listening To: Fleetwood Mac, Rumors
Hair: getting ready for a wedding up-do thinking about buying clips and combs

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mig is my man! I really hope he wins! Marty is cool too. Last night was pretty awesome. It seemed like no one totally bombed. Jordis is by far the best female. I'm sorry, but I think it's high time that Jessica left the building!

Simply Kel said...

Mig is good for sure. Fabulous sans shirt! Mig might even be the right person to front INXS . . . because Marty . . . Marty is just in a league of his own as far as I'm concerned.

Anonymous said...

i've seen tara getting her hair done at my hairdresser's, so watched the show for awhile b/c of that. too bad she was booted off last night. i knew she probably wouldn't win, but she did alright.

those judges are soo patronizing and patriarchal it drives me insane. who do they think they are?? they haven't done anything since MH died, fer gawd's sake.
kel you should be watching DEADWOOD.

Simply Kel said...

Yeah, the judges do drive me a bit nuts too. And I'm soooo not an INXS fan to begin with, which is why it's so shocking that I'm even watching this show . . . let alone enjoying it. Good news on the Deadwood front actually. I believe it's coming to a channel I get this fall. I will be watching for sure.